Saturday, December 8, 2007

Sweetstuff on Ebay

Solicity Sock Monkey presents...


I can totally relate to what this seller has to say about the reason she fell in love with Ebay both to buy and to sell ,

"I collect a lot of stuff ... Blue Willow, glass paperweights, books, nutcrackers, oh ... and dutch shoes (I have just over a hundred pairs). Over time, I've discovered that the REAL fun of collecting is in the hunt ... finding the perfect addition to your collection. As far as I am concerned, I'll never be finished collecting. The problem with that, however, is space. Ebay was the answer. It's easier to edit a collection when you feel you're passing things along to someo ne who'll also treasure them."


From this Hohner International Bluesband Harmonica in its original box with a starting bid of just $3.99 to this 3 pc Blue Willow Vanity Set with a starting bid of only $9.99 you can hope to grab a real deal from this seller.



It looks like there is going to be a bid war on this great item, a Uniden Bearcat Scanner that has 300 programmable channels in 12 bands. She is even including a bonus, her husbands copy of Radio Shack's "Police Call Plus Beyond Police Call" frequency guide.

Here is another hot item that has 3 bids already, the retail box edition of Appleworks 6 ver. 6.2.4 - read/write Microsoft Word & Excel files.

This impressive exact replica of George Washington's pen knife, the original was given to him by his mother, Mary Ball Washington can be yours for the Buy it Now option of $24.99 or you can try to win it at auction with a starting bid of only $9.99.

Such a wide variety of items can be found here and with a good deal to be found you really should save this link to your favorites to check back often! And please be sure to tell her that a certain sock monkey sent ya!


LETY'S CREATIONS eBay Store

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG ... thank you so much!

I love your review, and your words are more than kind. My sweetstuff auctions are both a labor of love and a way to restart my life after my husband passed away. I'm unable to work during chemotherapy (I have Hodgkins disease) and other problems that have stemmed from health issues. My items are still my treasures, but now I'm looking to share them with others are they become my stepping stones to finding my place in the world again. Thank you again for giving me the opportunity for more exposure. :a million hugs to go with the million kisses: