Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Feature Seller: mineral316

Photobucket Solicity Sock Monkey presents.....


Mineral319 is mah bloggy fwend and I just love to check out her everchanging inventory! More than anything else when I shop on Ebay I love finding vintage and rare treasures! So her listings are among my favorites!


Today I found these fantastic finds there!


<------ very enamored by the monkey species


Photobucket


King Plush Monkey
New with tags, 13 inches
Buy it Now: $4.99


My aunt had pixies exactly like these in her kitchen and I always always played with them every time we visited her. I was utterly fascinated by them. My fairy love is rooted from these darling pixies.


Photobucket


3 Antique Girl Pixies with Hair
National Potteries
Buy it Now: $14.95


Who can resist a charm bracelet? And this special one is available in time for the upcoming holiday season. You'd better grab it!


Photobucket


Christmas Claire's signed charm bracelet with 6 charms
Starting bid $4.99
FREE SHIPPING


All I can say about this item is WOW. What a rare find! I love to study various translations of the Word to compare meanings and would drool to get my hands on this one. A Bible teacher once told me that every chapter is a like a painting. That every word is a stroke of the Master's brush and when you meditate it long enough it all comes together into revelation knowledge. I can't wait to meet the Author of this Book in all of His glory.


Photobucket


1887 Butler's Bible-Work Old Testament
121 years old
Starting bid $49.99



mineral319


No comments: