Thursday, November 15, 2007

HATS-4-U

Solicity Sock Monkey presents...
"The Who's Who on Ebay Blog"



In the previous post I told you all about this sellers other store Blondies Place so be sure to scroll down and check it out too! It carries a huge selection of Collectibles and many more items.

And here at HATS-4-U I've never seen so many hats in one place before. This is fantastic! I could finish all my Christmas shopping for the guys right here. There are hats here for Men and Boys, Women and Girls, Small Children and even for Infants.

This store is perfect for people like my nephew Chris who collects them! My husband swears he can never own too many of them either.

Here are the themes: BASEBALL, BASKETBALL, CARTOON, CHILDREN'S, CHILDREN'S HATS/ACCESSORIES, COLLEGE, COUPONS/CERTIFICATES, FISHING, FOOTBALL, GOLF, HANDMADE OOAK, HOCKEY, HUNTING, JUST FOR FUN, MENS HATS/ACCESSORIES, MILITARY, MISC, NASCAR, RED HAT SOCIETY, STOCKING/BEANIE/KNIT, WOMEN'S HATS/ACCESSORIES

I'm showing you just a teensy, tiny, small sample of what this store carries.

Hats For Men and Boys:
Big Dogs Ball cap
Marshall University College Football Ball cap (my favorite team)
This one is for Hunting, Fishing, Paintball, etc. A Camouflage Hat with Ear flaps and Lined YU-GI-OH! Stocking Cap/Beanie/Toboggan, Red for a Boy or Child



For Women and Girls:
Mudd Jeans 4 Ever Ball Cap
, Black Cotton
Purple BARBIE Stocking Cap with Tass
el, Metallic Look
Here's one for the Red Hat Society. A Ball Cap with Flair - Feathers and a Rose
This one is me: First Issue Li
z Clairborne Bucket Hat in Navy Color



Many of them are on sale right now at 10% off.

No comments: