Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A1-MICROXPRESSBEAVERCREEK


Now I know who to turn to when I need Computer Software and Components. Look at the Great Price on this "New" Dell-XPS GEN-4 Motherboard PN#: U7084 at auction today for $69.99 or Buy it Now at only $109.99



And here is a very rare specialty item - Honduran Ground Coffee from a Private Estate that only produces 20,000 pounds of this coffee per year. Organic, naturally processed, vacume sealed.




I wish I had known about A1-MICROXPRESSBEAVERCREEK when I was still working as a Phlebotomist because I would have certainly grabbed up these Steel Toed German Nursing Clogs! Wow! I cannot tell you how many times my feet were in the way of a hot rodding senior citizen in a motorized wheelchair. I've seen those little old blue haired ladies pop wheelies going around the corners in those nursing homes. TRUE STORY!


There is all of this and more at this store so do yourself a huge favor and click on the link right now!

A1-MICROXPRESSBEAVERCREEK

No comments: