Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Too much time on his hands?

Well he TOLD me to do this so…

A favorite among the Ebay blogs is this eccentric buyer and connoisseur of pipes, for tobacco (we think) tryork5ifp. His claim to fame (aside from his delusional narcissism) is the unusual feedback he leaves to sellers. Read for yourself but try not to ROTFL too hard as you will PIYP because I assume your computer is a little ways from your bathroom.

Oh, and BTW check out the Bad Album Cover reviews on his blog while you're at it. This is what a Harvard education all comes down to?

P.S. If he asks, you DIDN’T see this.
P.S.S. If you see him on a poster while standing in a Post Office I’ll split the reward with ya. (wink)

Update: He says that there IS a reward... if we can find him.

1 comment:

Kathy aka Bizzy said...

tryork cracks me up everytime I read his posts!