Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Backstage Bettie



Back in the 70's when I was in high school I was a "Preppie" so of course I had to wear my 3 favorite Brand Names: Jordache and Calvin Klein with Aigner Accessories.

So it's a delight for me to find this CALVIN KLEIN Navy Wool Double Breasted C
oat from that era at fascinating Backstage Bettie, a Vintage and Designer Clothing & Accessories Store. Drool!











This JILL STUART Hot Pink Crushed Velvet Dress Sz 4 is smokin' "Ssssssssss"







And how sharp is this pair of SACHA TOO London Black and White Stiletto Pumps Sz 6.5?







This
NOIR Turquoise Rhinestone Pendant makes me think of yummy French Paste. It's fabulous! Gee Bettie, can I interest you into playing Double Dare today cause I just found something I want!

Owned and operated by Bettie
Noir who lives and works in New York City she can definitely find rare treasures there. It's like my favorite town to shop in! Mom, where is that blue silk kimono you bought for me in Chinatown that Christmas when I was 10 at now today? *tear*

This store just got saved to my 'Favorites' because I guarantee I'll be checking back here often to satisfy my craving for the nostalgia of my youth.
Hubby better guard his wallet! I need these things way more than he needs another camouflage hunting jacket. Right girls?

You can find Bettie on her MySpace also and be sure also to check out her merchandise at CafePress

Backstage Bettie

1 comment:

Always In Style said...

I love this eBay seller - great stuff and so sweet :-)