Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Solicity Sock Monkey NEWSLETTER

Solicity Sock Monkey presents...

"The Who's Who on Ebay Blog"



We are praying today for all those affected by the raging fires in California and hoping all our friends and readers are evacuated and safe!



Readers be sure to bookmark us to come back! On Thanksgiving Day you definitely want to be right here for all the Christmas shopping scoop because THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM!

Several Ebay sellers have become new sponsors this week! So I'd like to go ahead and introduce them now while I'm still busy interviewing them for featured articles.
My new obsession is joining in on a game called Double Dare superbly run by huberclano7 of An Empire Village of Huber Auctions over on the Ebay blogs site. Three days a week, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, you can sign up to play. You join the list of mechants and pledge to shop that day among this list of specific sellers to buy or bid on at least one item. It's so much fun! You don't have to be a seller to play. If you just want to buy that's fine too. We have a blast.


A certain Ebay seller has been accusing me of being a stinky sock. HIS stinky sock that came up missing. AS IF! I really can't recall what started his little vendetta against my (superior to humans) sockiness but let it be known that if anyone messes with me they better have enough lint in their belly buttons to back it up. My manager lets me play with crayons so I snuck into his blog and sniped his avitar for some teenage high school yearbook style graffitti fun. Check it out! I AM the artiste de resistance!



Uh oh! He found out and snuck into my reportoire and stole my avitar!
Well! I still think I'm the better artiste don't you???

Anyhow, if you run across pegonthe-bay tell him a gorgeous sock monkey sent you!

No comments: