Friday, October 26, 2007

Josie O Premium Aromatherapy, Herbal Dieter's and Herbal Remedy Products

Tell that someone you love this Christmas how much they mean to you with a Gift Basket from josieoproducts which stands for Josie O Premium Aromatherapy, Herbal Dieters and Herbal Remedy Products.


Kimberley takes a holistic approach to everything in life gleaning from her Native American heritage, her love for nature and family to create products that treat your mind, body and spirit. Her greatest desire is to help others find health and happiness and live their lives to the fullest. To do this she also offers life coaching sessions to get to know you personally and help guide you to your dreams, goals -- success!

This is her testimony:


As a life coach I coach people to be the best that they can be, I motivate them to achieve the success they dream about. What the mind can conceive the body can achieve ... my clients range from business executives; NCAA, Master's & Youth Athletes; Clients trying to loose weight and gain their perfect body and Battered Women learning to put their lives back together. My qualifications as a Life Coach ... I am a former USA Athlete, American Record Holder, US Olympic Qualifier and National Champion, I have served this country honorably as a United States Marine, I have been CEO of 2 successful Security Companies and currently CEO of Josie O Products. After my brother was tragically taken from us in 1999, I searched for a purpose in life other than success in the corporate world. Life Coaching is the way I found and serve my purpose .. to help others achieve a better life through nurturing their Mind, Body and Spirit.

Kimberley has brought her success with her to Ebay and it is stories like hers that make the Ebay community the melting pot of treasure that it is.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Aromatherapy Products - Click Here

No comments: