Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Solicity Sock Monkey presents... her new avitar beauty makeovers!

Solicity Sock Monkey presents...
"The Who's Who on Ebay Blog"



Well, who says revenge doesn't pay? My little prank on that sock monkey wannabe PEG has turned into a new line of work for me. Woo hoo! Now they are PAYING me to give them "beauty makeovers"! I am THE Skittles and you are merely the wrapper PEG. That will teach you, calling me a 'stinky' sock monkey. Harumpf!

Sock Monkey Wannabe, Opera Singer, Capt'n Pegleg, SCREAM, Hildy-My Masseuse




After his verbal assault on my person I snuck into his bloggie and sniped his avitar and gave him a beauty makeover, he he he. But then others wanted in on my artistic talent. It turns out another highly publicized Ebay seller is on the lamb! Hiding out from the BLOG POLICE. She turned to me for help. Solicity Sock Monkey to the rescue! No one will ever recognize her now...





Cry Baby, Smoke Gets In Her Eyes, Sherlock-O-Meter, Ninja-O-Meter, Friday Nite Football, Bling-O-Meter, Mimi-O-Bobeck-O-Meter


Oh and now the money has started rolling in. This seller, who runs the Double Dare Game over on Ebay's blogvilla, which BTW is my newest addiction, thought I could hook her up for Halloween. I decided to make her Queen for a day then let her other side out for some fun in the evening hours. (Just kidding Huber, I luvs ya, smoochies, XOXOXO, oh please don't ban me from Double Dare!!!) Isn't she just fab?

Queen Huber, Naughty but Nice Huber




Then Tigger came to me for help because she has literally been evacuated due to the forest fires in California. She simply asked for a gas mask and I happily and swiftly obliged! Buy something from her Ebay Store today. She may need a new house! And all kidding aside, I'm praying without ceasing for you blog buds in California!

Tigger
Mattinly Teas and Supplements

Which brings me to Peg's feeble attempt to get even with me for getting even with him. He snuck in and turned me into a clown! So I just had to show you my true identity:







This hour's sponsor is darlenedobbins45 and you are going to love her charm bracelets! Chunky, vintage and new charms and jewelry pieces, she designs them out of everything. Even vintage Bowling Medals. They are just too cute! Check out this Christmas Bracelet at the top of this post! She has even made one for you Red Hat Ladies.


Oh, hold the phone! I want THAT! Ok, I'm back. I had to buy a Jelly Belly Mouse Pin for myself from her store. I just adore a unique Vintage Brooch!

Currently she also has Adult and Children's Books, Earrings, Brooches, Bracelets, Necklaces, Vintage BUTTONS and much more. Do check her out!
And be sure to tell her that Solicity Sock Monkey sent ya!

No comments: