Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Crazy Jeans General Store

For Crazy Jeans this isn’t her first rodeo. Living in Oklahoma and married to her Texas sweetheart she spent many years enjoying the life of a true cowgirl. How many of us can say we’ve actually been on a longhorn cattle drive? A car accident, for now she says, has forced her to hang up her spurs and refocus her bread and butter and so with the same zeal for perfection that she had on the rodeo circuit she now spends countless hours researching and testing products to create the highest quality spa treatments for you to enjoy from the privacy of your own home. She has this to say about her spa products AND I ASK YOU TO PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION PLEASE to her words:

"I CAN say my bath salts and foot salts are very different from any I've seen listed anywhere. Here's why:

* I use more than one type of dead sea salt in my bath salts. Not all sea salts have the same mineral composition or the same therapeutic benefits. In combining a number of salts I'm pulling together all the best of each of these salts in one complete recipe.

* I include magnesium sulfate because , other than calcium, magnesium is the most vital of minerals to the human body and can be absorbed through the skin by soaking in a warm bath. The body is unable to process calcium WITHOUT magnesium. Magnesium aids in relaxing muscles and soothing joint pains.
(for more information on magnesium and it's important to the human body,
http://www.dfwx.com/magnesium.html)

* I use more than one clay as a base in my sea salt bath recipes. As with sea salts, clays, (even if the same TYPE of clay) when mined in different areas have different mineral compositions and different therapeutic properties.

The clays used in my bath salts are the same clays used in expensive day spas. They have been used for thousands of years as facial masks, body wraps, poutices or compresses for bruising and injuries. People have used them as bath additives for skin disorders such as chicken pox, poison oak, athletes foot, insect bites and stings, diaper rash, acne and more. Since clay holds moisture to the skin, it aids in preventing dryness and cracking.


Clay is also a wonderful, natural, skin exfoliator. It exfoliates away dead skin cells and stimulates blood circulation to newly exposed skin cells making the skin feel refreshed and giving it a healthier more youthful appearance. (for more information on clays, visit this link
http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/ )

As much as each of these ingredients are important in the making of my salts, the amount of each ingredient I use is just as important. I've spent endless hours, days, weeks and months testing and experimenting to come up with the recipe that I have and I'm quite pleased with the results."



Therefore, for the HIGHEST QUALITY SPA PRODUCTS you know hers are THE BEST. If you still don’t believe me check out her feedback to see what her customers have had to say about them.

At Crazy Jeans General Store you will also find men’s, women’s and children’s clothing and accessories as well as other items.

And last but not least, this lady has another talent. A spiritual talent. She loves God and He’s given her a special gift to see into your heart and soul. The Bible says to ‘test the spirits’ and I know personally having talked to her many times that hers is pure and good so I trust it is His voice she hears in your behalf. Having been born with the same gifting, the same supernatural insight into the hearts of others, I can say this!

I almost forgot to mention that she has also just finished her first e-book so be sure to check it out when you visit this very special Ebay seller’s store.

No comments: